Rock’n E RV Park Rules:
- Each site rented includes 1 RV, 2 other vehicles and 4 people per site. Additional charges will apply for additional vehicles and people.
- Parking is only permitted on graveled areas. NO PARKING ON GRASS.
- Speed Limit 5 MPH in the park
- Licensed operators only for all motorized vehicles
- Motorized vehicles prohibited on trails
- Please do not wash your RV/Camper in the park
- Do not drop cigarette butts on the ground. (Fire pits OK)
- A tight leak proof seal is required at septic tie-in.
- Quiet time begins at 10:00 pm
- Alcoholic beverages must be concealed (koozie)
- We have the right to refuse service to anyone.
- Consequences for not following these park rules will be immediate removal from the park.
- Cancellation less than 24 hours = 1 day charge. More than 24 hours, $5.00.
Rock’n E RV Park Pet Rules:
- Aggressive pets are prohibited
- Limit of 2 pets per site
- Pets should never be left unattended outside your RV
- Pets must be on a leash at all times
- Guests are responsible for promptly cleaning up after their pets
- Management will ask you to remove any pet that causes a disturbance
- We have the right to refuse any animal from being brought into the park
Whether you're an experienced camper or planning your first outing, be sure you mind your manners at the campground! Camping etiquette is, for the most part, common courtesy. Here are a few suggestions on being a courteous camper:
- Respect other's rights. Don't walk across another camper's site - walk around it. Limit play of noisy games to the campground's playground or recreation area.
- Obey the campgrounds quiet hours. Voices, radios and other noises carry further than you might think on a quiet summer night.
- Pack out what you pack in. A good rule is to leave your campsite cleaner than you found it. Recycle when possible - many campgrounds have recycling programs.
- If you own a pet, keep it contained and clean up after it. Don't expect to tie your dog to a tree and leave him unattended. He will likely bark at strangers, dig holes and annoy your fellow campers.
- Don't cut living trees for firewood. Know the campground's rule on finding your own wood or buying it.
- Campground facilities exist for the benefit of all campers. Help keep them clean!
- Do not clean fish or wash dishes outside at your campsite, in lakes or streams. Waste water should not be dumped in a lake, stream or on the ground.
- Know and respect the campground's rules, even if you don't understand them all. Feel free to ask for explanation of any of them The rules have been established to protect and respect the rights of campers, the campground and the environment.